Returns & Refunds Policy
Returns & Exchanges
NOTE: If you're new to wearing glasses, please allow a week to get used to them before considering returning them. After this, if you feel our glasses are still not for you then please follow the steps below.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we will do everything we can to make it right.
- All of our glasses can be returned within 30 days of being delivered. We confirm this by checking the postal tracking numbers.
- Products must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered. They must also be in the original packaging.
- To return, just visit our easy Returns Centre and follow the simple steps.
- Returns are free for faulty items
- Returns for any other reason are charged at £3.99. Creating a returns label is free, we simply deduct £3.99 from your refund.
- We are partnered with Collect Plus and have over 10,000 drop off locations across the UK.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days.
An order can be cancelled until it enters the shipping process, and you will receive a full refund. Once the product has been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. Although we will always do our best to help, we cannot guarantee that an order can be cancelled once the buyer has received a confirmation email. In order to avoid disappointment, please contact us immediately if you wish to cancel your order.